The Food and Hostel Committee formulates and recommends policy related to the nature and quality of life on campus. It promotes collective discussion and information sharing on matters of campus with the purpose of creating a stronger sense of community on campus. It acts as a liaison between management and students, in case of student’s misconduct with the campus community and campus infrastructure.
It’s functions include:
• Use, availability, and accessibility of residential accommodation on campus.
• Daily and special occasion food services.
• Campus facilities for Medical Centre and Medical Assistance.
• Campus infrastructure such as safety and emergency, Wi-Fi, parking facilities, transportation,
laundry and convenience store.
• Social facilities available for students and staff on campus and other matters related to general
working conditions as may arise.