Sumit Mishra is an Assistant Professor of Economics at IFMR, Sri City.
His research interest lies in development economics focusing on issues of public goods and caste diversity, and structural transformation in India.
He holds a PhD in Development Studies from Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Bombay.
Courses Taught at IFMR GSB
- Mathematics for Managers
- Intermediate Probability Theory
- Mathematics for Data Science
- Foundations of Development
- Impact Evaluation Methods for Business Decisions
Recent Conference Presentations
April 10-13. Population Association of America, Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas, US;
- June 13-15 (Scheduled). Development Economics and Policy Conference, DIW Berlin, Germany;
- June 16-17 (Scheduled). Nordic Conference on Development Economics, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Link to Personal Website / Blog