Title: Assistant/Associate Director, IFMR
Work Location: Chennai
No of Position : 1
Salary: As per Institution standard
Qualification Required: Chartered Accountant.
Experience Details: 14 to 16 + years post CA qualification in top tier institution/organisation.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounts consolidation across all divisions.
- Managing Accounts payable (vendor and contract payments) and related TDS and GST compliance.
- Project accounting and reporting.
- Division Reporting and analytics.
- Internal and statutory audit.
- Payroll management and contract review.
- ERP management.
- Fund management and investments.
- Income tax return filing, assessments.
- Compliance and returns including TDS, GST, FCRA, Payroll.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in finance/accounting, compliance
- Managing 15+ persons
- Ability and requirement to work hands on
- Exceptional and updated knowledge in statutory compliance, Contracts/legal documents drafting, vetting, Leadership
- Effective Communication/presentation to the senior members
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work autonomously and take initiative.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]