Title: Sr.Manager/Manager, Outreach, IFMRGSB
No of positions: 3
Exp: 6 to 11+ years
Educational Qualification: Masters
Salary: As per Institution standard
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Developing and leading strategic initiatives designed to attract high-potential students for IFMR GSB, Krea University.
2. Responsible for student admission counseling and meeting enrolment objectives of the assigned geographic areas. Ensure the target numbers of leads are generated and applications submitted in the allocated region.
3. Represent the university at various important platforms and events to build brand appeal.
4. Engaging with & set up interactions with students of our target group.
5. Conceptualizing and executing events like corporate events, meetups, open houses, and mega promotional event
6. Manage events/exhibitions/fairs end to end within and outside the campus.
7. Create attractive and meaningful presentations to be delivered at such events.
8. Conceive outreach events, and outline activities in detail with accountabilities and timelines.
9. Work with members of faculty wherever their participation is required.
10. Liaison with the agency for permissions, organizing events, lead generation, and closure of activities.
11. Work with the communications department with respect to the development and production of marketing collaterals like brochures, presentations, online ads, and other promotional material. Providing application support to prospective students and applicants throughout the admission cycle
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]