Title: Assistant Manager, Krea University
Work Location: Chennai
No of Position : 1
Salary: As per Institution standard
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely payments to vendors adhering to the SOPs, DOA and policies, conduct periodic (quarterly/ half-yearly) reconcile vendor balances, confirm balances and maintain updated SOPs.
- Ensure timely payments to staff, liaise with other departments for timely submission of bills and documents to ensure the timely processing of payroll, reimbursements and petty cash. Manage inter-unit entries, payments and reconciliations.
- Ensure online fees accounting and reporting
- Ensure Statutory compliance for TDS, GST, payroll taxes
- Prepare accurate MIS and Reports:
- liaise with other departments for to prepare MIS reports for all expenses, including creating period-end provisions.
- Process and verify revenue entries from fees and projects on monthly basis, and prepare daily fee reports
- Preparation of Financials and preparation of schedules.
- Ensure efficient and compliant receivables processes
- Cash management
- Donor Accounting
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Timely processing of payments
- Financial data and reconciliations are processed accurately and all reporting is in a timely manner.
- High quality support is provided to the Krea Head of accounts
- Monitor and control level of outstanding Accounts Receivables and provide follow up reports to management Effective and efficient procedures maintained to ensure compliance to SOP’s policies, statutory requirements
Minimum one year Experience in Accounts payable and MIS reporting, not from Banking or BPO process organizations
CA Inter with 2 to 4 years of experience in Finance and Accounts in Industry
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]