Title: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor of Environmental Studies
Department: Environmental Studies
Job Location: Krea University, Sri City Campus: # 5655, Central Express Way Sector 24, Sri City Chittoor – 517 646, A.P
Educational Qualification: Ph.D or equivalent
Desirable qualification: Minimum two years of post-doctoral experience
Salary: As per the University policy
Who can apply:
The Environmental Studies group at Krea is looking to significantly expand its faculty strength. We invite applications from scholars with outstanding academic track records working in the following thrust areas:
- Climate science with a focus on meteorology, oceanography, biogeochemistry, detection and attribution, etc.
- Environmental science with a focus on impact assessment, toxicology, and environmental/climate policy including adaptation, migration, etc.
- Agrarian studies, with a focus on agroecology, biotechnology.
- Marine biology and conservation.
Applications in closely related fields of work will also be considered.
This call is rank open; we expect that experienced applicants will have an excellent track record of teaching, research, PhD mentoring, consultancy/projects.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter introducing yourself and your interest in Krea University. It should specify how your research interests relate to the thrust areas specified above.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short biography (maximum one page, approx. 300 words).
- Research statement describing your research accomplishments, their significance, and describing your plans for future research.
- Statement of your teaching approach and courses taught.
- Teaching evaluations (if available).
- Reference letters (minimum of 3) – Letter of reference should be directly emailed to [email protected] with the subject line [Reference_ ]
All application materials (except references) must be sent in a single email to [email protected] with the subject line: “Application for Faculty Position ENVS/2022/12”
Deadline: 15 Dec 2022