Job Title: Consultant – Evaluator and Panelist
Work Location: Virtual/Remote
Employment Type: Part-Time
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or higher
Salary: As per Institution Standard
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Participate in all induction sessions.
- Understand the nature and structure of the sessions and the assessment metrics.
- Read and evaluate the reflective essays, considering all factors.
- Apply Krea assessment rubrics; apply assessment principles without personal bias.
- Coordinate with other panellists to prepare for the Personal Interaction.
- Ensure the quality of participant experience during the Personal Interaction.
- Observe and interact with participants consistently, providing equitable access to all.
- Complete all scoring and comments within the stipulated timeline.
- Attend training sessions and meetings pertaining to admission if required.
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Proven excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven proficiency with technology (Zoom, Google Suite, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Prior admission/recruiting and/or secondary education experience
- Advising or working with a community-based organization advancing education and career opportunities.
If this sounds interesting, apply using the link below. Apply Now
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Krea is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.