Job Title: Controller of Examination
Work Location: Sri City
Reporting to: Officiating VC
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or higher
Experience: 15 – 20 years of relevant experience
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
In Charge of the overall Examinations department to:
- Conduct examinations in a disciplined and efficient manner.
- Constantly review the system of examinations in order to enhance the level of impartiality and objectivity with a view to make it better instrument for assessing the attainments of students.
- Prepare and announce in advance the calendar of examinations.
- Arrangement for the timely issuance/provision of the examination material, instructing the supervisory staff and holding their meetings as and when required.
- Strategize for the timely publication of results of examinations and other tests.
- Sending the grade reports to students.
- Maintaining over all examinations record of the students.
- Form mechanism for redressal of grievances.
- Disciplinary action in case of malpractices.
- Timely response w.r.t verification or re-evaluation
- Strategize the arrangement for distribution of degrees, diplomas and certificates (Convocation)
- Review and streamline process to issue duplicate transcript / degree.
- Review from time to time, the results of university examinations and forward reports thereon to the respective council.
- Make available the statistical/other examination information to UGC/State
- Government from time to time
- Ensure full compliance of all processes and rules as per UGC and related agencies.
You are also expected to work on other tasks assigned to you by the management.
Interested candidates please mail your CV to [email protected]. The subject line for the email should be Name Application for Controller of Examination
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Krea is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.