Job title: Deputy Manager Admissions
Work Location: Chennai
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience with premier institutions
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent from
Reporting to: Manager Admissions
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per Institution standard
- Contribute to admission strategies based on the trends, contributing information and analyses.
- Contribute to the successful accomplishment of objectives of the Admissions domain.
- Contribute to the operations of Office of Admissions, which includes the development, design, and implementation of recruitment efforts in line with the University’s goals.
- Review applications and contribute to communication programs.
- Contribute to implementation of admissions process and position it as a highly professional and well thought through process.
- Monitor and track the fee payments, withdrawals and refunds of the incoming batch of students.
- Effectively maintain the prospective and admitted student databases.
- Ready to work on weekends during admissions season.
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Krea is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.