Title: Director / Assistant Director – Admissions – SIAS
Job Location: Chennai
Exp: 10+ years
Education: Masters from a top tier institution
Salary: As per Institution standard
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and establish admission strategies based on the trends, contributing information, analysis and recommendations to management.
- Contribute to the successful accomplishment of objectives of the Admissions domain. Lead and manage the Office of Admissions, which includes the development, design, and implementation of recruitment efforts to provide quality admission services in line with the University’s goals.
- Responsible for admissions policy, supervision of applications processing, selection, orientation, coaching, counseling and communication programs.
- Oversee implementation of admissions process and position it as a highly professional and well thought through process.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting and anticipating requirements. Monitor and control departmental budget.
- Responsible for development and implementation of well-defined systems and procedures in place including for eligibility, fees, communication, process, refunds, etc.
- Monitor and track the fee payments, withdrawals and refunds of the incoming batch of students.
- Effectively administer the prospective and admitted student databases.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms.
- Provide guidance to the admission team in creating the admission portal and ensure the same is developed with required fields and policies.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]