Title: Director – Outreach and Admissions, Krea University
Job location: Chennai
Exp: Minimum 15-20 years of experience with premier institution/organizations
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent from a top tier institution
Reports to: Vice Chancellor
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per Institution standard
The Director of Outreach and Admissions is responsible for the oversight of the Outreach and Admissions of the University. The Director is responsible for the development of the design and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to Outreach and Admissions departments. The Director is to provide the overall leadership and strategic vision for, which admits the incoming class to the university. The incumbent is responsible for analyzing and modifying the recruitment plan, ensure that it is aligned with the goals of the university. The Director works collaboratively with the management and leaders of other departments to develop innovative strategies to achieve institutional goals.
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following
- Provide leadership and strategic vision for the University Outreach and Admissions department.
- Collaborate with other department directors to ensure efficient services are coordinated between offices.
- Manage all activities associated with Outreach and admissions of the University
- Developing annual business plans for the Outreach and admissions team and leading the strategy for multiple regions.
- Responsible for achieving outreach and admissions targets for the Institution.
- The Director will make admissions decisions as part of leadership of the Admissions Committee and collaborate with the leadership team to plan recruiting and application cycles, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and ensure cycles run smoothly.
- The Director will also direct the team towards achieving the overall goal of attracting and admitting a large and diverse pool of the best and the brightest students.
- Design and implementation of strategies and digital initiatives to maximise reach to target audience for the programs.
- Analysing regional/national data analytics to identify trend, best practices and growth strategies.
- Recruit, lead and manage a team of regional/ territory leaders. Define and monitor over all KPI’s and targets for the team.
- Nurturing and managing existing and prospective relationships with school / college administrators, counsellors, institutes and third parties/ business associates to set up interactions with students and parents of target groups.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and information for making the outreach and admissions related strategy is desirable
- Finalizing all marketing brochures, pamphlets, videos, social media graphics, and any other materials required for promotion activities
- Manage all personnel functions including recruitment, selection, training, performance evaluation, professional development, and supervision.
- Develop strategies to make the admission application and decision process more efficient.
- Work collaboratively with units internal and external to the university to ensure that students are admitted effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the service area school districts, community colleges, and other viable prospective student communities.
- Identify needs and develop strategies to promote excellence through training and supervision.
- Develop long-term organizational goals and strategic plans of Admissions and Outreach department.
- Develops, interprets, and administers complex recruitment, admission, and yield programs.
- Oversee development of multichannel marketing and communication strategy.
- Work and communicate with the university departments and programs about admissions changes.
- Collect, analyze, and use admissions and enrolment data to inform and develop immediate and long-range enrolment objectives.
- Maintaining contact with students throughout the recruitment process and even after acceptance, to ensure they enjoy a successful, smooth beginning to their academic careers.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills .
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Public speaking skills
- Team management and Data Analysis
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, program development, and resource allocation.
- Ability to compile, prepare, write, and review reports as well as the capacity to analyze, comprehend, and provide appropriate solutions to problems and courses of action.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]