Title: Executive/ Senior Executive
Department: Office of Student Life
Work Location: Sri city
No of Position :1
Salary: As per Institution standard
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build a community grounded in values of diversity, inclusivity, and camaraderie.
- Curate residential activities and events to build a vibrant residential experience.
- Be an effective interface between the students and the administration.
- Facilitate the functioning of student clubs and societies
- Curate intramural sports and cultural events
- Provide inputs for constantly evolving community norms, policies, and procedures
- Liaison with student govt. and other departments of university.
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- An Executive for the OSL, to work on all matters relating to student life on campus.
- Well versed with the student housing allotment, facilitation of workshops, event management and liaisoning with student council members.
- Passionate and energetic individual who is from an event management background or student life background.
Minimum 2 years experience with young adults, engaging them in leisure activities, creative expressions, art, community outreach projects
Minimum graduation, PG desired
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]