Title: Krea Teaching Fellows for Business Studies
Department: Business Studies
Job Location: SIAS, Sri City Campus: # 5655, Central Express Way Sector 24, Sri City Chittoor – 517 646, A.P
The Business Studies minor in the School of Interwoven Arts and Sciences (SIAS) at Krea University invites you to teach and tutor undergraduate students by applying for a Teaching Fellow position. As a Teaching Fellow in the Business Studies minor, you will have an opportunity to participate in the innovative pedagogy being developed at Krea University. You will also have an opportunity to work closely with faculty members based in the School of Arts and Sciences as well as the Graduate School of Business.
The Teaching Fellows Programme at Krea University has been envisioned keeping two principles in mind. First, early-career researchers are often unsure about pursuing an academic trajectory that incorporates both teaching and research largely because they lack prior teaching experience to make an informed decision. The Teaching Fellow programme at Krea addresses this imbalance by providing a safe space for early-career academics to explore pedagogy first-hand with the full support and mentorship of the Krea faculty. Second, in order to promote a symbiosis between research and teaching, we encourage our Teaching Fellows to seek and leverage opportunities for professional advancement within and outside the Krea learning environment.
Applicants should have completed a Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. Applicants with an MPhil or those currently pursuing a Ph.D. are also welcome to apply.
- Cover letter that describes your academic interests, your experience as an
academic instructor if you have tutored or taught before, and why you are interested in teaching undergraduate students.
- A substantial piece of academic writing.
- One letter of recommendation that speaks of your calibre and potential as a scholar and instructor, explaining why you are suited to teach undergraduate students.
- Email these materials to: [email protected]. Please write to this email address if you have any questions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.