Job Title : Krea Teaching Fellows for Economics/Sociology/ Psychology/Political Science
Department : Economics/ Sociology /Pychology / Political Science
Job Location: SIAS, Sri City Campus: # 5655, Central Express Way Sector 24, Sri City Chittoor – 517 646, A.P
The Teaching Fellow Program in the School of Interwoven Arts and Sciences (SIAS) at Krea University invites you to teach and tutor undergraduate students by applying for a Teaching Fellow position. In the Teaching Fellow program, you will have an opportunity to participate in the innovative curriculum design and pedagogy being developed at Krea University. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our faculty in all aspects of classroom engagement.
The Teaching Fellows Program at Krea University has been envisioned keeping two principles in mind. First, early-career researchers are often unsure about pursuing an academic trajectory that incorporates both teaching and research largely because they lack prior teaching experience to make an informed decision. The Teaching Fellow program at Krea addresses this imbalance by providing a conducive environment for early-career academics to explore pedagogy first-hand with the full support and mentorship of the Krea faculty. Second, in order to promote a symbiosis between research and teaching, we encourage our Teaching Fellows to seek and leverage opportunities for professional advancement within and outside the Krea learning environment.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with a Masters degree or a related field, an MPhil or those currently pursuing a PhDs are also welcome to apply.
Remuneration: The remuneration package is competitive.
- Cover letter that describes your academic interests, your experience as an academic instructor if you have tutored or taught before, and why you’re interested in teaching undergraduate
- A chapter from your thesis or a substantial piece of academic
- One letter of recommendation that speaks of your calibre and potential as a scholar and instructor, explaining why you are suited to teach undergraduate students in your
- Email these materials to: [email protected].Please write to this email address if you have any questions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed
Please visit the below link for further details on the job posting and application requirements:
SIAS Faculty – https://krea.edu.in/careers
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Krea is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.