Job title: Associate Director / Director
Work Location: Sri City
Exp: Minimum 15-20 years of experience with premier institutions/organizations
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent from a top-tier institution
Reporting to: Registrar
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per Institution standard
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leadership in the development of the HR strategy of the university, aligned with the overall mission and goals of the university.
- Actively supporting change management and culture-building programs across the university ncluding efforts to build diversity and inclusivity.
- Benchmarking and development of HR policies and procedures including remuneration practices.
- Day-to-day management of the HR department and its operational activities across the employee life-cycle of recruitment, on-boarding, engagement, performance management, training and development, career planning and exit management.
- Ensuring the implementation of quality assurance standards in relation to all aspects of the HR function and driving digital transformation.
- Partner effectively with Senior leadership, Dean of Faculty and Functional leaders with respect to organizational design, unit-wise plans, and resourcing needs – people, physical infrastructure, and financial capital.
- Periodic risk assessment at departmental, functional, school and university level.
- Ensuring HR data is collated and reported with respect to statutory compliance and internal management information system needs across key performance indicators.
- Employee related grievances and disciplinary matters.
- Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]