Title: Krea University Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme
Applications are invited on a rolling basis for postdoctoral fellowships at the IFMR Graduate School of Business (GSB), and the Division of Humanities and Social Sciences, Division of Literature and Arts, and Division of Sciences at the School of Interwoven Arts and Sciences (SIAS).
- The fellowship will be for a year, with the possibility of extension for a second year.
- Eligible for Research Grant to the maximum of INR 75000 per year as per policy
- The position is based in Sri City and suitable accommodation will be provided as per policy.
Postdoctoral Application Requirements:
- PhD or equivalent doctoral degree in relevant discipline
- Writing sample: A sample of academic writing. This can include: a publication in any reputed peer-reviewed journal (co/single authored); a conference proceeding; a thesis chapter/report/pre-print.
- A personal statement
- A statement of research (not more than 2 pages).
- Name, affiliation, and contact information for two referees. To be contacted, if shortlisted.
- Applicants may, if they wish, indicate their interest in collaborating with or being hosted by specific members of the faculty – however, this is not necessary. If the applicant does indicate an interest in collaborating with or being hosted by specific members of the faculty they are encouraged to contact the prospective host/collaborator before applying.
In order to apply, please send an email with the documents requested to the following address: [email protected]
Responsibilities of the post-doctoral fellow
- Publications, which may include working papers/preprints.
- Fellows are encouraged (though not required) to build research links with the larger academic community including Krea Centres, if disciplinary rigour/boundaries permits.
- A research talk in the ninth month of each year of engagement highlighting the work done at Krea.
- One course in their own disciplines to be taught every year of the fellowship (this can include the possibility of co-teaching a course, should the opportunity arise),
Krea University is an equal-opportunities employer. Women and members of marginalized/under-represented communities and candidates who have taken a break from academics and are keen to re-enter are encouraged to apply.