Title: SIAS Outreach – Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager/Sr Manager
No of positions: 3
Exp: 4-10 years of relevant experience
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent degree from a premier institution
Salary: As per Institution standard
Department : SIAS Outreach
Work Location : North (Delhi), South (Chennai/Sri City) & West (Mumbai)
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and leading strategic initiatives designed to attract high potential students for Krea University.
- Responsible for student admission counselling and meeting enrolment objectives of the assigned geographic areas.
- Engaging with counsellors, school administrators, to set up interactions with students and parents of our target group.
- Delivering interactive sessions across different schools, events for students and parents.
- Represent the university at various important platforms and events to build the brand appeal.
- Conceptualizing and executing events like Principal and counsellor meets, open houses and mega promotional events.
- Coordinating with communications department with respect to development and production of marketing collaterals like brochures, presentations, online ads and other promotional material.
- Providing application support to prospective students and applicants throughout the admissions cycle.
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Krea is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.