Job title: SIAS Outreach – Executive/Senior Executive
Work Location: PAN India
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent degree
Reporting to: Associate Director
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per Institution standard
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work on a registration deadline, strive towards college-wide applications & enrolment goals and use outstanding customer service to recruit students to the College’s programs.
- Utilize phone, email, and mail to communicate with prospective students in a timely manner, providing superior student service.
- Work with prospective students to garner completed application files prior to enrolment and efforts to increase retention.
- Complete weekly activity report to include documentation of recruitment/outreach activities and student appointments.
- Ability to work independently, and to arrange information sessions, set appointments and promote the College in a positive manner.
- Conduct other reporting and administrative duties as may be assigned from time to Complete ownership of Accounts, MIS reporting and cash management reporting to Head of Accounts for a University
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]