Job Title: Sr Executive/ Assistant Manager
Department: Academic Admin Office,Krea University
Work Location: Sricity
Experience: Minimum 2 to 5 years
Salary: As per Institution standard
Educational Qualification: Relevant qualification UG/PG from a reputed institution
Position Type: Full-Time
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as Discipline Coordinator’s principal administrative contact for University staff and external constituencies.
- Coordinating with the Discipline Coordinators on procedural and policy documents pertaining to curriculum, course approvals, work allocation, and academic life.
- Keep the website updated on regular basis with the course catalogue in the SIAS Major / Minor catalogue, and in other relevant policy documents.
- Coordination with the department for job talks, workshops and conferences.
- Coordinating and supporting the faculty recruitment process and faculty development activities.
- Attending to student queries and maintain student records (both coursework and research)
- Collect all relevant departmental information and prepare regular reports, both to the University authorities as well as regulators.
- Coordinating with Accounts for payments related matters
- Collating data, monitor and track documents, projects, events and tasks, providing brief background information when needed.
- Liaising across functions and at all roles and levels to accomplish all of the above.
Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
Interested candidates mail us at: [email protected]
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Krea is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.