LEAD concluded their three-part webinar series on rising gender-based violence amid COVID-19 . The final part explored the role of space – public, private and digital, in gender-based violence, especially in the current context. Highlighting gaps in current research, the young and dynamic panel answered questions from the participants and presented a way forward towards building safe and inclusive spaces for all.
- Non-Banking Financial Companies in India: A study on their crisis and revival strategies
- Krea Student Diaries | How the ‘Krea Immersive Case’ is redefining rat races into magical portals
- Krea Student Diaries | How I chose my Major
- Krea Student Diaries | What is it like to begin University amidst a Pandemic
- 5 Takeaways from the Chief Guest address at ‘Prarambh 2021’
Aishwarya Sivaramakrishnan Chahna Ahuja Choosing Majors College College life economics Education system IFMR GSB Interwoven Learning Kathan Pandya KIC Krea Krea Application Process krea blog Krea Blogs Krea Immersive case Krea Student Krea Student Blogs Krea Student Diaries Krea University Liberal Education School of Interwoven Arts and Sciences SIAS SIAS students St Thomas Residential School Undergraduate entrance Undergraduate studies