The seafood industry is a lifeline for coastal communities in India and women play a significant role in post-harvest operations. While it’s still early to gauge the impact of COVID-19 on the industry, Research Fellow Rahul Muralidharan notes that rapid insights from the ground are important to shape policy actions and programs. He shares his insights in this piece based on interactions with small-scale fisherfolk, co-operatives and union leaders in Chennai.
- Non-Banking Financial Companies in India: A study on their crisis and revival strategies
- Krea Student Diaries | How the ‘Krea Immersive Case’ is redefining rat races into magical portals
- Krea Student Diaries | How I chose my Major
- Krea Student Diaries | What is it like to begin University amidst a Pandemic
- 5 Takeaways from the Chief Guest address at ‘Prarambh 2021’
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Connected account for the user kreauniversity does not have permission to use this feed type.
Error: No posts found.
Aishwarya Sivaramakrishnan Chahna Ahuja Choosing Majors College College life economics Education system IFMR GSB Interwoven Learning Kathan Pandya KIC Krea Krea Application Process krea blog Krea Blogs Krea Immersive case Krea Student Krea Student Blogs Krea Student Diaries Krea University Liberal Education School of Interwoven Arts and Sciences SIAS SIAS students St Thomas Residential School Undergraduate entrance Undergraduate studies