IFMR GSB, Krea University offers full-time residential research programme leading to the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Detailed below is brief description of the process followed for admissions to this programme.
- A candidate seeking admission into the Krea University’s PhD program in addition to having 60% marks in undergraduate degree, s/he must satisfy the eligibility requirements prescribed by the University as under. The eligibility criteria are:
- Master Degree or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline, with 55 percent marks in the qualifying examinations
- Five-Year integrated Master’s degree/Dual degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with 55 percent marks in the qualifying examinations
- Professional Qualification like ACA/FAC/AICWAI/ACSI Qualifications of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Valid Scores of Standardised Tests (CAT, CMAT, GATE, GMAT, GRE, NET JRF, NMAT, XAT) – Optional
Written test may be conducted in lieu of standardised test scores for shortlisted candidates
Graduates of full-time post-graduate degree course and candidates in the final year of the post-graduate degree are eligible to apply