Students who express keen interest in developing their research competency are offered an opportunity to work with a Krea faculty member on their ongoing research projects.
The Research for Impact immersion over the summer break of first year is a significant opportunity to work on a range of high impact and interdisciplinary research projects.
Some projects that students work on with our faculty members include:
- Development of a code for simulating thermal pure quantum state approach to ensemble averaging
- Effect of rising temperatures on organisms’ life history strategies
- Experimental and computational analysis of a neuronal protein
- Bioinformatics analysis of the evolution of the protein of ubiquitin and Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier (SUMO) proteins.
- History of women philosophers
- Climate change in coastal areas
- Formalization of group theoretic algorithms in Isabelle/HOL Theorem Prover.
- Forest livelihoods and conservation
- Computational drug design – concept and case study
- Review and validation of theories in Polymer science
- Internship in science writing
- Internship in Recombinant DNA Tech
- Infrared Spectroscopy/Fluorescence Spectroscopy